Oscraps

Posting Challenge September: Who's in???

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Everyone here is a ROCK STAR!!!!! Just because you take the time to give love!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p

I'm with you on this for sure. Definately rock stars!!

Linda- Don't get me wrong. I know we all do what we can but that doesn't mean I am not thoroughly impressed by many others around here. I love how you jumped in here and made yourself at home and fit right on in with the rest of us. I love that LindaS also works full time and has 13k posts and has taken a break or two, had an exchange student and a couple of beautiful children. It is amazing to me. It is amazing to me that one day I came to this forum with no posts and now I am headed to 3500 plus. So please don't think I was being hard on myself just impressed and amazed by the people who surround me in here...LindaW, LindaS, Chris, Sally, Yvon, Kat, Ona, Sue and anyone else participating in this posting challenge that I missed. I just wish I could type faster and my computer moved at warp speed. I could get twice as much done then. I hate waiting for my computer. LOL!!

You all get gold stars by the way!! I wish I had a star icon. That would be awesome. Anyone have a star smiley of some sort?? :wink:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
It is!

Ohh! I totally forgot to tell you guys that I'm going with my sister to the GREEK RESTAURANT!! I LOVE the greek restaurant.. WHIEHOEWW.. I thought you guys would like to know :lol:
We used to have this greek restaurant in town and they closed. It was so sad. Ethan loved to go there because they had this cheese that they pour brandy on and then they'd light it on fire and put the fire out by squeezing lemons. It was pretty cool. The food was awesome. So, one day we went there and there was a sign on the door saying that they were closed. Not cool. I am glad you are going for greek. Eat enough for me.

yvonnahenna

Clara, I really ate enough for you :lol:
It tasted sooo good! Oops, that is not nice to see a nice restaurant is closing :( Sounds cool that way with cheese and the lemons!
My sister invited me to go there as a belated birthdaygift :)

I'm strugling with the "It's all in the detail" challenge.. Just need to wrap it up! Been busy with it allready 2 days :oops:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Although I never actually set myself a target, this post takes me to 1800!!!! I'm soooooo happy right now ... I'm doing a little happy dance (feel free to join me!) .... I'm singing at the top of my voice (LindaW feel free to jump in at the chorus!) ... my pom-poms have been shaken so much that my arms are gonna fall off ... I need to sit down, before I fall down!!!

Thank you ALL for the encouragement both in terms of the LOVE you leave in the gallery and the SUPPORT you provide in this thread ....​

[[[[[[[[[[ BIG GROUP HUG ALL ROUND ]]]]]]]]]]

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Do you think this fits Sue...

"Now I've...had...the Time of my li-i-ife! And i owe it all to you-ou-ou!!" (little nod to Patrick Swayze)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
SUE!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!! fantastic work!!!! and its ok, we'll let have a little rest in between cheerleader stuff.........poor thing........you must be worn out!!!! LOL!!!! but you know, while you are resting your arms you can still be using your fingers!!! Bawhahhahaha!!!! :)

hondachicc

Although I never actually set myself a target, this post takes me to 1800!!!! I'm soooooo happy right now ... I'm doing a little happy dance (feel free to join me!) .... I'm singing at the top of my voice (LindaW feel free to jump in at the chorus!) ... my pom-poms have been shaken so much that my arms are gonna fall off ... I need to sit down, before I fall down!!!

Thank you ALL for the encouragement both in terms of the LOVE you leave in the gallery and the SUPPORT you provide in this thread ....​

[[[[[[[[[[ BIG GROUP HUG ALL ROUND ]]]]]]]]]]

Oh SUE....I am dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singing and dancing and singingand dancing and singing............WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSlycord

I'm with you on this for sure. Definately rock stars!!

Linda- Don't get me wrong. I know we all do what we can but that doesn't mean I am not thoroughly impressed by many others around here. I love how you jumped in here and made yourself at home and fit right on in with the rest of us. I love that LindaS also works full time and has 13k posts and has taken a break or two, had an exchange student and a couple of beautiful children. It is amazing to me. It is amazing to me that one day I came to this forum with no posts and now I am headed to 3500 plus. So please don't think I was being hard on myself just impressed and amazed by the people who surround me in here...LindaW, LindaS, Chris, Sally, Yvon, Kat, Ona, Sue and anyone else participating in this posting challenge that I missed. I just wish I could type faster and my computer moved at warp speed. I could get twice as much done then. I hate waiting for my computer. LOL!!

You all get gold stars by the way!! I wish I had a star icon. That would be awesome. Anyone have a star smiley of some sort?? :wink:

I love that we are some of the nicest people I know. And, for loving that and saying it, I'm increasing my post count by one. I love that too!

Ok, seriously, we are all impressive...because we all care! And we all do the best we can at this! And I love us! All of us! :D

So, another big
Group Hug!!!
I love it here...and I'm grateful for the friendships of each and every one of you!:D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sue I am am singing and dancing with ya too!!! yayaaaaayyyyyyyyyy SUE!!!!!!!!

*tries to do a split w/o falling on my face*

:oops:

Didn't make it.... ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yvon-- yummy! My MIl sometimes go to a Greek place for lunch, They make an awesome salad with cucumbers. chick peas and feta- mmm mmmm! Have fun!

danenan

I know I am not participating in the postingchallenge, but I am reading it all the time and you girls crack me up! Now I cannot get that Doowaah- diddie-diddie-dum-diddie-dooh song out of my head, thanks a lot :p

But in the meantime I am above 500! I know, it's nothing compared to you super-posting-rocking-singing-baking-scrapping girls, but I am proud WOOOOHOOOOT!!!!

yvonnahenna

And this post will be #800! Whoehoeww!!
I made my september goal.. Now off to get some sleep, tomorrow I'm working again..

Everybody have a nice evening! And have a nice day for the ones with a total different timezone! :lol:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Sue I am am singing and dancing with ya too!!! yayaaaaayyyyyyyyyy SUE!!!!!!!!

*tries to do a split w/o falling on my face*

:oops:

Didn't make it.... ;)

Bwahahahahaha ... Chris I swear I just bust my sides laughing so much at this!!!

LindaW ... LOVE your singing!

Ona ... you'll be pleased to know I've recovered & the pom-pom's are ready for the next round of cheering ... oh, here it comes ...

Gimme an "O"
Gimme an "S"
Gimme an "R"
Gimme an "A"
Gimme a "P"
Gimme another "S"
What've ya got?????
The BEST darn tootin' group fo FRIENDS anyone could ask for!!!!

WTG Dane ... to quote a certain UK supermarket advertising slogan "Every little helps!"

Woo-hoo Yvonna ... doing my own little version of the Mexican wave here just for you!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hhahahaha! this thread is just sooooo funny!!!! oops Chris, hope you didn't hurt yourself!!!! :)

Thanks Sue!!!!! just what we all needed!!!!

Wia (Danean).......as Yvon said, just pick a number and go for it!!! there's nothing formal about........like........LOOK at this thread!! :) there is NOTHING formal so just join in when you can!!! hope you jump in with us!!! :)

Yvonn!! CONRATS to you on reaching 800.........that is fantastic!!! woooooohoooooo!!

and um, where are Thelma and Louise hiding??????? no doubt LIFE has become crazy so we will see them again real soon!!!!

Diane! you're going great as well, see you posting away in the gallery!!!!

and Clara!! come on rock star!!! you can reach your goal as well!!!

EVERYONE!!! say this altogether "WE ARE FABULOUS!!" XOXOXOX

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I know I am not participating in the postingchallenge, but I am reading it all the time and you girls crack me up! Now I cannot get that Doowaah- diddie-diddie-dum-diddie-dooh song out of my head, thanks a lot :p

But in the meantime I am above 500! I know, it's nothing compared to you super-posting-rocking-singing-baking-scrapping girls, but I am proud WOOOOHOOOOT!!!!

We are soooooooooooo proud too. You are awesome!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

Oh ITA with Yvon! Just set a goal -- any goal- 2 posts a day even-- and just do it!

C'mon! we're a little bit crazy, but a whole lotta fun!! :D:D:D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
And now I am 30 posts away from my goal yehawwww!-Does that sound strange coming from a Jersey Girl or what??? :p

LSlycord

Oh Chris....so close!

And, I'm now 100 posts away from mine! I'm going to get that done this weekend. (I always think that the weekend will give me more free time...don't know why I always think that. Sooooo NOT true!)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yay everyone!! Look at all these rockstars in the HOUSE!!! LOL!! OKay so I would never say that IRL but it is fun to type and say in my head. Hahahaha!! Anyway, everyone seems to be moving right along. How exciting!! Go team go!!