Oscraps

Posting Challenge September: Who's in???

yvonnahenna

Everybody is going great!
I need to check what numbers I have choosen to be my goal :lol:

Yesterday evening I had a workshop decorating a cake. I LOVED it!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
CONGRATS LINDA AND WELCOME HOME!!!

Told you that we would keep a spare room for you!!!!! woooooooohoooooooo!!! well done!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yvonna, you're going great too and Clara!! come on buddy, you can do it!!!! (without getting into trouble! lol!!) :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
ooooooooh, just checked my tally............I am at 3,409 and I said I was going for 3500 so I am nearly there!!! might need to extend it when I get there though!!!!

LSlycord

Ok...384 to go! With any luck at all, I'm going to feel like doing some serious gallery posting tomorrow. But, I'm under 20 a day to make goal...totally doable. If only I could say the same about my weight loss efforts!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahha! LindaS.... I HEAR you!!! wish I could too!!!!

well what do you know!!! I just got so carried away in the gallery today (not hard too!) that I have reached my goal of 3500 already!!! ok, have to extend it, going to go for 4000 even.........which means another 499 after this post! wooohooo!!!! :)

katg1006

GO ONA
GO ONA
Your a ROCK STAR!!!!

Welcome hOme Linda!

Wow! Kat! You had time to do all of that cheering and commenting even with the first day of school!! AWESOME!!!
Along with Laundry and running around...and....oh my....I think I have lost my mind ;) I sooo need to get my challenges done too!!!

LSlycord

:D Look at me...I'm so on top of it today that I even got my blinkies added. (Thanks to Merkee who remembered for me.) My greatest fear in the world...that I finally make it through the mommy brain stage, only to hit senility! ;)

hondachicc

Oh...LindaS!!...You are so going to make that!!

ONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!! I had to change mine last month...problably will this month too....I went for 600...but I already have over 400!!! Woot!!!

Chris........YAY!!! Less than 100 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!

Sally....I MEAN KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounded like Sally there for a minute...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvon...........You are going good too!! WOOT!!!!!! and what a cheerleader!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of cheerleaders..........OH SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
HAHHAHA!! THANKS KAT!!! what a great cheerleader!!!! :)

LindaS - you can do it!!! Miss speedy fingers!!!! go girl!!! :)

Chris, you are going to blitz that!!! no doubt you have while I have been asleep!!!!

Yvon, you're travelling pretty good too!!! how's that cake icing going!!!

and Sue, our resident cheerleader will no doubt catch up with us on the weekend!!!!!!

EVERYONE is just going so fantastically!!! what a challenge!! what fun!!!!

yvonnahenna

Oehh I LOVED making my cake..
Forgot to show some pictures here :oops:
Here they are:

Oopsie.. :lol:
Taartworkshop8-9-09006.jpg

Finished:
Taartworkshop8-9-09033.jpg

Taartworkshop8-9-09044KLEIN.jpg
Taartworkshop8-9-09045KLEIN.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yvonna! that looks absolutely fantastic!! what a wonderful job you did!!! I LOVE the colours you have used!!! is there any left or has it been all eaten up!!! :) It wouldn't last long in my place with my cake-loving grandchildren!!! :)

hondachicc

Okay....I have less than 100 to meet my goal!!! guess I am uping it again!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! I love it when that happens!!! I am blaming it all on the gallery!!!! :p:p:p

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I love that cake!! That is so cool. I wish I had the patience for that but I don't. I can hardly handle frosting cupcakes.

yvonnahenna

Ona, we ate ourself both 1 piece of cake.
wednesdaymorning I got a surpricevisit from an aunt from DH, she brought her daughter in law. The got a piece, my sister and parents to.
DH didn't want to bring some to his parents :?

So the rest I gave to the woman who is watching our girls on thursday when I go to work.
So cake was gone, everybody happy :D

Linda - wh00t! You are going good!

Clara - usually I'm not that patient either :lol: But I managed to do it YAY

LSlycord

:p I love those pics of the cakes Yvonn. I think this deserves a layout!! And you may need to start shipping those cakes to the States.

hondachicc

Yvon...how sweet...heheheehe...the cake....and you too!!!! Giving all that hard work away!! I bet it was YUMMY!!! :p

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
OK ladies, you know the tune ...

There you are just a'postin' at the "O", singing do-wah-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-do
(There she was just a'walkin' down the street)

Lovin' the layouts & always on the go, singing do-wah-diddy-diddy-dum-diddy-do
(snapping her fingers and shufflin' her feet)

You post good [you post good], You post fine [you post fine]
(she looked good [she looked good]), (she looked fine [she looked fine])

You post good, you post fine, and your targets gonna shine!!!
(she looked good, she looked fine), (and I neary lost my mind)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Go Linda(S), Go Linda(W), Go Chris, Go Yvonna, Go Megan, Go Kat, Go Lori, Go Ona, Go Diane, Go Sally, Go Clara, Go Maya, Go Dane, Go Dawn, Go EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS POST!!!!!

yvonnahenna

Wauww Sue! So cool your cheerings! :D

LindaS, thanks! :lol: hahaha Than it should be SPEEDdelivery, or frozen delivery :lol:

I invite you all over to my place, to get some cake :cool: Remember to send me a pm when you ever go to the netherlands :D