Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

hondachicc

When I :plane: to :aussieflag I am thinking it's going to be a "smashing" good time :pound:...weather it be with fish banging, eye poking, or a good ole bottle of vodka...:pound:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey guys, so I have a question...how do you guys race through the gallery because I am having a hard time figuring out an easy way to navigate through the gallery. I've been going through the challenge posts but that misses a lot.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I personally .... start on the home page .... comment on every layout there .... then I do the 1 day search and keep going :)

hondachicc

One thing you can do, I forgot to tell you about...down at the bottom, underneath the last photos on the page, just above the gallery names...on the right side.....RECENT PHOTOS....click on 1 day and it will give all layouts uploaded in the last 24 hours....

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yep, I do the same as Linda and Krista, just go through the home page and then I check my challenge gallery and the other challenges and then the designers I ct for! whew!! I am tired just saying that! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
When I :plane: to :aussieflag I am thinking it's going to be a "smashing" good time :pound:...weather it be with fish banging, eye poking, or a good ole bottle of vodka...:pound:
Don't forget about me! You ain't getting that vodka bottle out of my hands unless you bring me with you!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Clara- I noticed that it was different after the Gallery came back up. Then I switched to using this Buddy List, but then I was being swamped with messages from everyone (*cough Krista*-- tee hee! :D )who had uploaded and I couldn't keep up.

Then I was going through the Challenges but like you said, I feel like I am missing people, esp. ones who aren't as active here and those are the ones I want to hit, to make them see how loving we all are here .

I hadn't quite figured out an easy method, so I am going to have to follow the lead of the posting queens too. Thanks for asking. I thought it was just me who couldn't get it right.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
as of Monday September 20th

Krista - 21,378
Ona 14500 -- current total - 14,277 - needs 223
:cheer2:Diane 12036:cheer2:
:pop2:Laurie 5000 -- current total - 4,920-needs - 80:pop2:
:pop2:Nadine 1000 --998- needs 2 So Close!!:pop2:
Nana Linda 15000 -- current total 14,670- needs - 330
:hail:Chris 14,871:hail:
:cheer2:Elisa #1 12,000 -- current total 12,240 - GOAL REACHED :cheer2:
Elisa # 2 12,500 - needs 260
:pop2:Linda 20,500 -- current total -20,425- needs 75 :pop2:
:cheer2:Kat 19,833 GOAL REACHED :cheer2:
:cheer2:Sue 6,575-GOAL REACHED :cheer2:

:pop2:Meg 350 --- current total 216 needs 134:pop2:
:pop2:Clara 5250 --- current total 5,171- needs 79:pop2:

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Don't forget about me! You ain't getting that vodka bottle out of my hands unless you bring me with you!

NO WAY I WOULD FORGET YOU SWEETIE!!!! MY :plane: is a two seater :mrgreen: and :partywinewill be served on the flight!! :becky: BTW...do you know how to fly a plane?? :shocked:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Krista- how could anyone not keep on posting when they have such an amazing cheerleader behind them? Yay!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
NO WAY I WOULD FORGET YOU SWEETIE!!!! MY :plane: is a two seater :mrgreen: and :partywinewill be served on the flight!! :becky: BTW...do you know how to fly a plane?? :shocked:
:spit:

No, I don't but I am willing to try. How much harder can it be than driving a car in NJ??

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Clara- I noticed that it was different after the Gallery came back up. Then I switched to using this Buddy List, but then I was being swamped with messages from everyone (*cough Krista*-- tee hee! :D )who had uploaded and I couldn't keep up.

Then I was going through the Challenges but like you said, I feel like I am missing people, esp. ones who aren't as active here and those are the ones I want to hit, to make them see how loving we all are here .

I hadn't quite figured out an easy method, so I am going to have to follow the lead of the posting queens too. Thanks for asking. I thought it was just me who couldn't get it right.

Yay so glad I could help and make others not feel so dumb. I was feeling like I was totally missing something.

hondachicc

Yes they are krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has been a rock star this month.....posting challenge or not!!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Yes they are krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has been a rock star this month.....posting challenge or not!!!!
Dude ..... did you just hit my entire gallery????LOL!! You are going to get sick of me soon!! :) Thanks for the lovin'!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Missed you girls too!!

Had a fun weekend with my cousins though, & have new pictures...Still feeling eh, but you know...

After lunch doing major catching up in that O gallery!

hondachicc

Dude ..... did you just hit my entire gallery????LOL!! You are going to get sick of me soon!! :) Thanks for the lovin'!!!

Just catching up sweetie!!! I was not in the gallery at all last week!!! BOOO!!! RL sucks!!!!

YOU ARE TOTALLY ROCKING THE PAGES!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

(shhh... Linda is stalking me!)

HEHE...
stalker.gif