Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

hondachicc

Alrighty...the next few days I gotta get moving...we will out of town this coming weekend...so no time to play!!!

so I will probably hit up all of your galleries to see what I have been missing and give ya lots of :kiss: :love:

hondachicc

And ladies ... there ya have it .... GOAL COMPLETED!!!

KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party.gif
CONGRATS SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party.gif

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Whoohoo!!!! Krista Rocks the House!!
:rockon: :drum: :rockon: :drum: :rockon: :drum: :rockon: :drum: :rockon: :drum: :rockon:​

hondachicc

Okay...I did not get too far...I knocked out a few comments..but not nearly what i wanted to tonight....I was way too caught up in Season Premier of SURVIVOR and then the BIG BROTHER finale!!!! I usually just comment and watch tv at the same time...but I couldn't tongiht!!! HAHA!!

:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahahahhaa!!! they mean that I can log on into the forum at work! so in actual fact I am being quite naughty and playing the forum/gallery when I should be working!! :biggrin: (but I do get all my work done! :)) I am an IT Trainer by trade but at the moment I am writing a lot of training manuals. Unfortunately for me I will be out on the road again next year, traveling the countryside delivering training to our very diverse company employees!!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yes, no texting and driving!

And krista I'm an xray tech but I was working in this clinic where I might have 4 patients on an average day so in between I would play on the work computer or on my laptop. It was awesome. But now I'm a sahm and am much busier it seems.