Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
And with this I have made my goal. Whoohoo!! That leaves me needing 2,750 by the end of the year. Eeeeeeek!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Let's have a HUGE push to the finish ladies .... ;) and well start thinking about next month's challenge ;) hehehehehehehehehehe!

katg1006

Wooot Wooot Congrats Clara!!!
smiliehappybouncing.gif

Go Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader-jump.gif

I am officially at 19,900.....I am 100 away from my new goal!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT I am soooo excited!! I am off to leave more love in the gallery.....
smiley-typing-computer.gif

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I want to go do a gallery run but my eyes are killing me from being dilated. I'm full of excuses today and yesterday. :(

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Linda , you are so totally going to beat me on this- (I told ya so! LOL)
I have Cait's b-day party today but I a m going to shoot for finishing this baby up tomorrow. :)

LSlycord

Ok...72 in 6 days. The days have been crazy...lots of time at the hospital with mom. But she is coming home today so I may have enough time this weekend to catch up. Here we go...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahhaaha Chris and Nana!! you are tied as of now!!! wooohooo!!! WHO is going to get there first!!! HAVE FUN trying you two!!!! :biggrin:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I am SOOOO freaking proud of each and every one of you all!!! WOW WOW WOW!! This has been an incredible month!! :) You ladies ROCK!!!!

Linda .... if I find out you are stressing about a posting goal with all the stuff going on in your life right now .... I will :jedi you woman!! :) But .... I know you will do it!! :) Love you lots!!!

Kat .. WOOOT!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
where O where is Nana?? She is now only one post ahead of me. I thought for sure she be way past me by now.

I survived Cait's b-day party and now I have a little bit of clean up left today and then I want to scrap!