Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hhhaaaa! you are all NUTS!!!! I always have laugh when I get to this thread!!! okay, I won't be playing much today as I have to attend some training, its about Mental Health LOL! for real!!! Its a two day program delivered by our health team and deals with mental health issues and how we can recognise if our workmates are struggling with anything and of course lets us know how we can help them.

Sorry, but I think us O lot are beyond saving!!! :biggrin:

Anyhow, should prove interesting so will see you all later on!!! :)

hondachicc

hhhaaaa! you are all NUTS!!!! I always have laugh when I get to this thread!!! okay, I won't be playing much today as I have to attend some training, its about Mental Health LOL! for real!!! Its a two day program delivered by our health team and deals with mental health issues and how we can recognise if our workmates are struggling with anything and of course lets us know how we can help them.

YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU PAYCHECK??? HOW DARE THEY!!!!! :boxing:

Dutch_Diva

:wave: Morning all! I just got up to check my mail and browse on some of my favorite sites before heading back to bed for maybe another hour...LOL
I only have 3 more days off before heading back out on the road again for 5-6 weeks so I better enjoy it while it lasts and scrap my heart out :love:
So what are your plans for the day? :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

My advice: Don't let them know that you hang out here. No need to cause any unwarrented concern over your own mental health.:peace:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hey hey Petra!!!! Come join the crazies!
I am off to my DS's dr appt. Its almost 2 hours away so its a full day deal. :(

hondachicc

:wave: Morning all! I just got up to check my mail and browse on some of my favorite sites before heading back to bed for maybe another hour...LOL
I only have 3 more days off before heading back out on the road again for 5-6 weeks so I better enjoy it while it lasts and scrap my heart out :love:
So what are your plans for the day? :)

Hi Petra!!!! I babysit...so my weekdays are usually mapped out the same...ROUTINES!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So..............I am typing this on my desktop using my very own non-stolen bandwidth. Now I can come here MUCH more often. Woot!!!

hondachicc

So..............I am typing this on my desktop using my very own non-stolen bandwidth. Now I can come here MUCH more often. Woot!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

TOOK THAT INTERNET GUY LONG ENOUGH!!!!

Okay girlie.....we need to swap some pictures!!! :mrgreen:

I can either load them up on photobucket..which I really prefer not to do!!!!..hahaha!!! or I need your address so I can mail you a disk!!! I guess I have all of yours!! HAHA!!! I have done some editing on them for you.....

But I have to say the one of the three kids on the beach from behind that I did in black and white was MY FAVE!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
My advice: Don't let them know that you hang out here. No need to cause any unwarrented concern over your own mental health.:peace:

hahhahaa!!! you are soooooooo right!!! I didn't tell anyone yesterday about my 'imaginery friends' when I was in the Mental Health training!!! :biggrin: I thought it was going to be fairly heavy, but the class was made up of predominatly powerline workers and for some of you that know that Aussie humour can sometimes be very dark, we laughed quite a lot yesterday! :) Just about to head off for today's session!!

and YES Nana, this is NOT good, having to actually DO SOMETHING to get my pay!!! :biggrin: see you all later!!

oh hi Petra!!!! so happy to see you here with all the loonies!!!! We still hae a few days left in September, what is your posting goal going to be????? It doesn't have to be high, just pick a number and try to reach it!! and have some FUN here while you are doing it!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ona - yES, GOOD THINKING TO NOT MENTION THE IMAGINARY FREINDS. (ugh- I hate this keyboard!)
Anyway..... sorry that you have to work again today :D

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
You ladies are rocking the gallery :)
I really have to get in there ;) I get so distracted though .... I see a layout and NEEEEED to lift it IMMEDIATELY!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Clara!! You are so rockingly awesome!!!! How good does it feel to be on your own computer/internet??

Well, I thought it would awesome to not hang out with the bugs anymore last night but as Ethan, Sally, Krista and Sara can tell you I got attacked by a bug anyway inside my house. But having my own connection is awesome. Now I just need a new battery and I'll be set.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
My goodness!! what a hectic month its been here for this month!! whoa!!! like we still have a week to go and eveyone has either met their goals or are fast approaching them!!!! we must all be drinking the same juice!!!! :biggrin: (Chris, do you still have the V bottle???? I have the OJ, wanna share??? :cosmo)