Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Uh oh- hope that doesn't mean that Ona is goign to be a text-driver. :car: :typing: :boom:

HAHAHA!! Chris no chance of that!!! I have to wear my glasses to text on my little phone but I don't need my glasses for driving!! AND my phone does not have internet either....... which I am happy about! no, my posting next year will done at the motels each evening when I am traveling! :D

and CHRIS!!! you are on a roll girl!!! you will make your goal this month with no probs!!! :peace:

katg1006

WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit 19,800!!!! I actually think I might break 20,000 this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot Wooot That's 15 posts a day!! I can do that easy peasy!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit 19,800!!!! I actually think I might break 20,000 this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot Wooot That's 15 posts a day!! I can do that easy peasy!!
You can do that with one hand tied behind your back!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
16/day......I have a couple of days the rest of the month that I am going to be busy (more than usual!), so I am going to have to work hard to stay on target.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
hmmm I'm getting closer 110 left I think- even with being gone for a few days I will be able to do it.

hondachicc

Ooooh You girlies have been posting rock starts this month!!!!

I KNOW THIS FROM ALL THE LOVE!!!! ::grouphug

let me see my count...have no idea where I am..

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh! I just saw what I was doing to you Larry!! me very naughty!!!! LOL!! and look at what YOU are doing to Curly!!! LOL!!!