Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
thanks for the update Krista!!! that's cool, seeing where everyone is!!! come on peeps!!! we still have a couple of weeks to go thank goodness!!! I hate it when I have to work AT work!!! bwhhahahaha!!! :biggrin:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
heheheheh :) Love keeping everyone updated .... .;) I'm super proud of each and everyone of you ... because I know we all have lives, kids, grandkids, jobs, dogs, cats, what have you .... but O is still rocking ;) LOVE IT!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh Clara *lol*.....I just had this visual of you outside waving your hands frantically around while trying to search the web....(((Hugs))))

That is so funny, because that is exactly what I was doing until I got smart and put on a hoodie.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I only have 3 more to get to my goal this evening...although I still have more for my month goal.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, now without further ado and since this will put me one over my evening goal...I am off to bed. Nitey nite!

Totally random...I hate misspelled words but once in awhile there is a word I will continue to spell incorrectly, knowing it is wrong because I like it. Nite is one of those. Anyway, there is some useless blabbity-blah from me when I should be sleeping. Love ya all!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Did you know I'm in the top 10 posters now?? And I haven't even been here a year!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

So, I went to check that out and saw I am on the first page. Not quite the super star like all of you, but still, it means i spend way too much time with all you ladies when I should be doing other things. Heehee! I think my goal for the year is to become a praise mama. That's like 7000ish, right? :madgrin:

hondachicc

thanks for the update Krista!!! that's cool, seeing where everyone is!!! come on peeps!!! we still have a couple of weeks to go thank goodness!!! I hate it when I have to work AT work!!! bwhhahahaha!!! :biggrin:

AHHHHH if we could all get paid to play like Ona!!! I ~heart~ Ona's job!! :mrgreen:

But I ~heart~ Ona even more :hug:

hondachicc

So, I went to check that out and saw I am on the first page. Not quite the super star like all of you, but still, it means i spend way too much time with all you ladies when I should be doing other things. Heehee! I think my goal for the year is to become a praise mama. That's like 7000ish, right? :madgrin:

Praise Mama is 8000....but the way you are going lately sweetie...you will cruise:car: right there in no time!!! You are doing an AWESOME JOB!!!