ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
drinking-58.gif
maybe this guy will help you Ona ;)

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

hondachicc

Nana! I did it!! 22 Days Early!!!!!

music-081.gif

ELISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my DARE/CHALLENGE QUEEN!!!!!! I challenged Elisa WAYYYYYYYYYYY Back at around 4000 posts to make 12000 by her ONE YEAR MARK!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

McDo.gif
Let's celebrate and go get a MCFLURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! OREO!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I know Nana, I know, but Miss Faery had got a tight hold of that bottle let me tell ya!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
OF COURSE I HAVE!! I have been trying to write the daily O books for you occasionally...but you need to take that job back!! :mrgreen:

I'll work on it for ya. Tomorrow I am going to call for dish and for Internet. Just gotta teach the rug rats first and do a few house things. Then i will be allowed to work on being the book writing queen again.

katg1006

WE EST QUEENS DON"T KNOW WHAT SLEEP IS!!!
That's right...we don't need no stinking sleep.... hahahahaha Just gallons of coffee!! :)

Well except for Chris...she "passes out" early :eyebrows: Ona...you really need to get that bottle from her!!
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may get her wine but you'll never get her chocolate!!!
3D_emoticon_S8.gif

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
WE EST QUEENS DON"T KNOW WHAT SLEEP IS!!!

Well except for Chris...she "passes out" early :eyebrows: Ona...you really need to get that bottle from her!!
It could be something a little different than EST also .... :boink:
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-it could be an AGE thing??
Just saying ..... :rofl:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ona you won't have to wait long!
You ladies are *killing* me- wow.

Krista, when you come back, you really come back- look at those posts/Lo's and all that awesome stuff! Yay you!!!

All of you-- your postings are incredible! :love:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
ladies (and I use that term loosely) - we are not even half way through the month and the thread is already 33 pages long- yikes!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
It's only 9 pages with mine since I have the max per page.

Keep chatting girls! I want 33 pages too!!

hondachicc

That's right...we don't need no stinking sleep.... hahahahaha Just gallons of coffee!! :)

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may get her wine but you'll never get her chocolate!!!
3D_emoticon_S8.gif

HAHAHA!!! I would not dream of taking her chocolate!!!