Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
NOW THAT'S THE BEST EXCUSE I HAVE HEARD OF!! AND................... when you are on Elisa's CT...you get to see why it's so terriffic...YOU LADIES ARE GONNA LOVE WHAT SHE HAS COMING YOUR WAY VERY SOON!!!!!

Did I mention how much her designs ROCK???
Since I am on very limited funds, I try very hard to not leave the O and my very generous Cheery-O perks. But holy cow Elisa!!! I just posted on a JustMomies thread about your fav kit at mscraps. :faint:
I figured I would look through your shop and promote you, but now I am drooling all over my keyboard.
BTW- I picked Remember Being Small. :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Chris .... Remember Being Small .... is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life WOW incredible!! :) Did you get all the templates too??? :)

I just cranked out 3 new layouts with Elisa's stuff .... but I can't post them yet!! :rofl:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I decided I need to get back on board here. I tried to arch up what everyone has written but i have 7 pages torrid and not enough time. But I do need to set a goal this month. I'm going to get myself to 5000 because I am so close to it and then go for 5250 I think. This will be so much easier when i have Internet. But i will do what I can on the iPad for now.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Chris .... Remember Being Small .... is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life WOW incredible!! :) Did you get all the templates too??? :)

I just cranked out 3 new layouts with Elisa's stuff .... but I can't post them yet!! :rofl:

Isn't her stuff wonderful. And it keeps getting better and better. Once I have everything set up I think I need to beg and plead for my spot on her team back. I just couldn't keep up with all the moving stuff. I'm hoping to be good to go and ready to grovel by October. I think in the past 4 months i have made about 5-6 pages total. It sucks and now the pages I do feel off. Gots to get back in practice.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
You guys are so so nuts! I'm liable to get a big head from this chatter!

Chris!! That one is my all time fav! All time! Thanks for helping to promote me...That's my slow area, lol! Later when I get back on tonight or tomorrow I'll send you a coupon cause I Loves Ya!!

Now no talking about my designs here or the O peoples will kick me out! hehe! I hope not!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Okay... Today I am at 11,830 with this post....I think I'm going to try to get my first goal/my first year goal finished today!

12,000 here I come baby!! ::alien

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
as of Wednesday September 8th & to add clara ;)

Krista - 21125 -- current total - 20,693 - need 432
Ona 14500 -- current total - 13,879 - needs 621
Diane 12000 -- current total - 11,855 - needs 145
Laurie 5000 -- current total - 4,579 -needs - 421
:typing:Nadine 1000 --990- needs 10 So Close!!:typing:
Nana Linda 15000 -- current total 14,361- needs - 639
:cheer2:Chris 14500 -- current total 14,500- GOALREACHED!!!!!:cheer2:
Elisa #1 12,000 -- current total 11,827 - needs - 173
Elisa # 2 12,500 - needs 673
Linda 20,500 -- current total - 20,275- needs 125
Kat 19,300 -- current total - 19,182- needs 118
Sue 6,500 -- current total 6,344- needs 156
Meg 350 --- current total 186 needs 164
Clara 5250 --- current total 4959 - needs 291

Last edited by a moderator:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Wasting time today... Look what I found!

dj-025.gif

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
You guys are so so nuts! I'm liable to get a big head from this chatter!

Chris!! That one is my all time fav! All time! Thanks for helping to promote me...That's my slow area, lol! Later when I get back on tonight or tomorrow I'll send you a coupon cause I Loves Ya!!

Now no talking about my designs here or the O peoples will kick me out! hehe! I hope not!!

1. OMG!!!!!!! TY!!! You so rock, Elisa-and it was my pleasure to show your stuff off!

2. You know the O--It's all good- we love having other designers share what they are up to. We'd never kick you out. Especially since the Gallery would be so sad. :Cry:

3. Clara- I'd be groveling too!

:love:

hondachicc

Okay....I have not been in the gallery, except to upload pages, since Saturday...I think.....and tonight...I will be in there for hours!! WATCH MY NUMBER GO UP UP UP!!!!!!

BE READY TO FEEL THE LOVE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSlycord

May I just point out how amazing our Praise Mama is... Look at that post count...and she's also been scrapping!:bounce::laugh:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
eeeeeeeeeeek!! ELISA!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!

WOOHOOO!! YOU HAVE ROCKED THIS CHALLENGE SWEETIE!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::whoo::whoo::whoo::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:first::first::first:​

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
just having to bring the :elephant back in, he's tired and needs a rest and I have to go and have some lunch!!!! I have broke my 14000 barrier, now I only have........

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
One last note before I shut up & go gallery trolling...

Groveling is acceptable! hehe!

Oh yay! I'm going to have to do some groveling practice until I get my Internet set up so that it is extra good just for you. :kiss: if the smiley had feet I'd have it kissing feet instead. :D

katg1006

Elisa that's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
sign0200.gif

Ona Congrats on 14,000....I know you'll make your goal!!!! :) Go Ona...Go Ona!!!
hyves11.gif