Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

hondachicc

I rock, like ...windshield wipers> oh no... I get it! The gauge is in the red. so I am in the red? Or I am red as in red hawt??

HEHE....RED HAWT would be the one :madgrin:

Well....there were CHeerleader smilies there...I did a search at photobucket and just copied the image code...it's not on my account...They were a whole group of cheerleaders!! BIG POM POMS TOO!! get your mind out of the gutter....their actual pom poms!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
HEHE....RED HAWT would be the one :madgrin:

Well....there were CHeerleader smilies there...I did a search at photobucket and just copied the image code...it's not on my account...They were a whole group of cheerleaders!! BIG POM POMS TOO!! get your mind out of the gutter....their actual pom poms!!

Darn it. I could use some big pom poms.

katg1006

Wondering were all my chatty cathy's are???
Hey now!!! hahahaha

I had a school day today and a husband who was off! I am waring my laptop up for after I get the little one to bed! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I was :sleep:......... I know, I know, its not much of an excuse for THOSE that don't sleep around here!!! but its the best I can do for the moment!! :D

LSlycord

Ok...225 left to go. Today is the 8th so we have 23 days left. Still on track with less than 10 a day. I will survive (in my best Gloria Gaynor voice).

hondachicc

This chatty cathy was away designing instead of editing, lol. whoops!

NOW THAT'S THE BEST EXCUSE I HAVE HEARD OF!! AND................... when you are on Elisa's CT...you get to see why it's so terriffic...YOU LADIES ARE GONNA LOVE WHAT SHE HAS COMING YOUR WAY VERY SOON!!!!!

Did I mention how much her designs ROCK???

hondachicc

I was :sleep:......... I know, I know, its not much of an excuse for THOSE that don't sleep around here!!! but its the best I can do for the moment!! :D

I slept 10 hours last night Ona!!! HAHAHA!! It finally caught up with this OLD NANA!!! I passed out on the sofa around 9, maybe before, and dragged off to bed at 9:30 and had a terrible time getting up at 6:30 this morning.....I go for weeks and weeks of 4-6 hours a night....and then BAM...I have a night or two where I just have to have LONG sleeps...like a bear!! HAHA!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
NOW THAT'S THE BEST EXCUSE I HAVE HEARD OF!! AND................... when you are on Elisa's CT...you get to see why it's so terriffic...YOU LADIES ARE GONNA LOVE WHAT SHE HAS COMING YOUR WAY VERY SOON!!!!!

Did I mention how much her designs ROCK???
sooooo jealous!!!!!!! Everything that I see by her is to die for!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
gonna do my math here too-
i have 457 (ack!) to go. but that gives me about 20 posts a day. As long as I don't screw up and miss a cpouple of days I *should* be ok

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Krista - 21125 -- current total - 20,673 - need 452 :faint: Going to try and make a big dent in this number today. Provided the little ladies let me play.

katg1006

Go Krista...Go Krista!!!
hyves11.gif

katg1006

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love her stuff! - Your going kill me again with gorgeousness aren't ya??? ;) *lol*