Oscraps

November Challenge #7 - Word Art

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
2018-_WORD-_ART.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi, Flor here and welcome to Challenge #7 for November - the Word Art Challenge. November is family month. Let's make a family themed layout with the focus being on using big wordart, two pieces. You may recolor or leave it intact. Use something that touches you.

My Page

I used:
Vicki Stegall: Second Chances Digital Scrapbook Collection
Anna Aspnes: Blessings

RULES:
- Please make a layout about family and include two (2) big pieces of wordart on your layout.
- Also, please let me know in this thread where the wordart pieces are from.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST 30 November 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited:

isDK

Anna Aspnes has two Family WordArt Mix packs, and I used one piece from each of them. The sizes are 100% of original size.

Last edited:

jodyt

Thank you for a great challenge, I used the word art from the collab for the top wordart in my layout and I made the second one at the bottom myself with two fonts ( Arabia and Agency FB). I was not sure if I had to credit the designer of each piece of the collab I used.

Robloz55

This is my Word Art Challenge Attempt. The word art elements I used are the Fresh Start at the bottom, and the New Beginning at the top. Both by Lynne Grieveson from the Fresh Start Collection. The paint behind the photo & frame, is a paint (or a brush) but I personally do not consider that to be a word art element.

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh my ladies... What an amazing take. I love each style and beautiful journaling. Thank you all for sharing your stories with us.