All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this
challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Welcome to the quote it challenge
As the weather is getting colder and soon the first snow will be here along with the holidays , I thought for this month we would do quotes to reflect that. I have chosen 8 quotes, 4 for winter and 4 for holidays. Your challenge is to choose one of these quotes, turn it into wordart and scrap any style page .
We are like a snowflake, all different in our own beautiful way. - author unknown
What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. — John Steinbeck
Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers. -Kahlil Gibran
Snowfall rouses your inner child to dream and play once more - Angie Weiland-Crosby
Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Norman Vincent Peale
May the Holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter - author unknown
Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy - Edwin Osgood Grover
Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. - Dr Suess
Here is my layout:
I used the beautiful fab Friday color play collection Cold November by et designs
- choose one of the 8 quotes listed above, turn it into wordart and create any style page
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST Nov 30 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
Last edited by a moderator: