All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Claire here, hosting the March Wordart challenge.
I use wordart a lot in my layouts. They are a great source of inspiration for me. This time I had a photo that I wanted to use and my wordart choice was related to that!
Just one guideline from me this time, make your wordart the hero of your layout.
Here is my example -
I used -
Lynn Grieveson - Be Gentle collection - https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Be-Gentle-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson.html
Lynn Grieveson - This Endures Templates - https://www.oscraps.com/shop/This-Endures-Digital-Scrapbooking-Layout-Templates.html
- Please make the wordart the hero of your layout
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST 31st March 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.