Oscraps

March_Challenge#4_Wordart_Friendship.jpg
Su_Sanne

March_Challenge#4_Wordart_Friendship.jpg

A new scrap era is starting with this LO. Getting away from old designs and methods. Here are so many wonderful artists who inspire me daily to dare something new. Thank you ladies!

I have chosen Vicki Robinsons wonderful kit Friendship Garden for this special Opportunity
Credits list
Friendship Garden by Vicki Robinson Designs
Photo pixabay by Cheryl Holt
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
I love your accompanying text. Isn't it lovely to try something new? I really like your layout, the little cluster with the tall flower is very sweet and your choice of photo works so well with the wordart. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this time.

I love your accompanying text. Isn't it lovely to try something new? I really like your layout, the little cluster with the tall flower is very sweet and your choice of photo works so well with the wordart. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this time.
Thank you, Claire. It feels good to break chains. I learn so many new things here.

This is a wonderful use of white space! I love the way you framed the photo and clustered the elements! Great job!
Thank you, Vicki! I am very grateful for encouraging me to become a member. It is so much fun and I learn many new things!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename