Oscraps

March 2021 - Standing O's

This card by sandra-9663 really caught my eye it is whimsical and fun if it were mine I would keep it forever wit the cute characters the bunting the parcels the balloons the hearts the envelope and the fun word art.x

I love this page by Miki with the photos of both of them being married for 54 years wow.x

sandra-9663

This card by sandra-9663 really caught my eye it is whimsical and fun if it were mine I would keep it forever wit the cute characters the bunting the parcels the balloons the hearts the envelope and the fun word art.x
Thank you, Mary!! -- You made me so happy!! -- It's an honor to be included in this thread. :)

This is a gorgeous page by pmjames with the wedding of her Niece I love the blue colours the lace the clusters and the pretty scene on the background.x

Love this page by wombat 146...Ona with the beautiful woman and the large clusters with the gorgeous colours.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I love this clean design !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Just look at this creative page by faerywings with the image of herself in the bottle and the hashtags in the wine glass it is so brilliant I wish I had your creative mine.x
You are sooooo very creative too, Mary! Thank you for enjoying my kooky sense of humor and page! xo