Oscraps

jPA_Bday White Space Challenge
Patty Anne

jPA_Bday White Space Challenge

Zoey managed to celebrate her 18th birthday by having a lake party - in spite of the pandemic.
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Oh my goodness! What an absolutely stunning page! The blending is out of this world. That tiny little cluster at the bottom of the photo. I love the light on the balloons and how that carries across the top of the page. Your daughter looks very happy. I'm glad that the very significant 18th birthday was still such a fun memory.

Hi Patty Anne, I'm back again just to mention that silvery number balloon looks familiar, LOL. Thanks for commenting on my layout of my granddaughter as well. Diane :)

Awesome photo and blending, and congrats for the standing O so well deserved.
Love also all the tiny element in the bottom right corner.
The recipe is well respected.
Thank you for participating

Oh my goodness! What an absolutely stunning page! The blending is out of this world. That tiny little cluster at the bottom of the photo. I love the light on the balloons and how that carries across the top of the page. Your daughter looks very happy. I'm glad that the very significant 18th birthday was still such a fun memory.

I loved this so much that I just gave you a Standing O!
Golly GEE WILLIKERS!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I made myself log off for awhile so I would create and pretend to do some work around the house. I come back online and this sweet sweet surprise! Thank you SO much for your kind words and for the Standing O! WOW! Thank you so much! ***happy dance***

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
Patty Anne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename