Oscraps

Love Blooms
pmjames

Love Blooms

I love these two photos from my niece’s wedding in January. The perfect spot to enjoy family. I used one of the new templates along with two Collections and the Artplay MiniPalette Brio which is free with $20 purchase.
Credits list
Wordy FotoBlendz Template Album No.1
ArtPlay MiniPalette Brio (free with $20 purchase)
ArtPlay Sashay Collection (available from the 24th March)
Artplay Scenic Collection (on sale now as a Collection)
FotoGlow Mix No.1
Love WordART Mix No.4 (Bonus when Artplay Romance Collection is purchased - currently on sale)

Process I opened page 17 of Wordy FotoBlendz Template Album No.1 and placed an Artsy Paper from ArtPlay MiniPalette Brio onto the background. I enlarged and rotated the FotoBlendz masks, moving them closer together and reduced the amount of text to suit my design. I clipped my focal image to one of the FotoBlendz masks and a secondary photo (just showing the sky) to the other. A third image was clipped to the mask of the frame set. I finally added a fourth image into the background with a Screen Blending Mode and blended it into the background using a Layer Mask and Brushes. The stains were filled with colour to coordinate with my photos. A Sky Transfer and a FotoGlow were added as well as dimensional elements and WordArt to complete my layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is positively perfect! Your blue greys setting pop your photos beautifully. The texturing, lace, thread & button make the perfect accents. Your journal blocks and title and the beads give it such great flow. Gorgeous!

This is beautiful with the photos from your Nieces Wedding the blue colour stands out I love the lace the clusters the journaling the blending/masking and the gorgeous scene behind them GSO for you.x

Beautiful photos! A gorgeous place for a wedding and a perfect day! Congrats on the Standing O!

Especially when viewed from Pandemic Times, there is really nothing better than this sort of documentation. Love!

Beautiful smiles! Wonderful color in the photos! I love the touches of lace around the photos!

un endroit qui semble parfait pour un mariage, belles photos et magnifiques sourires, j'aime l'incrustation de dentelle qui rend cette page si romantique, bravo Michelle pour le GSO.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename