Oscraps

Life Is Good
Lovely journaling from the doll's perspective! It's so interesting to read about all the little girls who loved the doll. Great photos to go along with the journaling, especially the "brand new" photo blended into the background. I also really like the focus on the journaling without a lot of accents. The wordart choices are perfect too.

This is a wonderful story she went through many journeys and gave comfort to the children even though she was put a way she was never forgotten or replaced and now she is safely put away once more I am sure she will be remembered when someone will need her again. I really love your story GSO for you.x

This is a wonderful story she went through many journeys and gave comfort to the children even though she was put a way she was never forgotten or replaced and now she is safely put away once more I am sure she will be remembered when someone will need her again. I really love your storyGSO for you.x
Thank you, Mary! Mandy has had an amazing life and has been loved by two generations.

Wonderful story and such a cute doll. I love the one with the fingers, as so much about dolls has to do with touching.

Such a fun tribute to a beloved toy. Hope Many survives for another generation or two.

Love your journaling! It's your very own toy story. It's wonderful that Mandy has enjoyed two generations of love. Congrats on the GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename