Oscraps

March 2021 - Standing O's

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
What a blast from the past with Betty Jo's amazing page - she really captures the spirit of Old Hollywood with the pink cast of color!

Thanks so much, Cheryl. What a treat to wake up to this morning. The Hollywood is actually the Hollywood hills sign turned on it's side but with blending it's hard to tell. When I saw that handsome photo of Jimmy, I couldn't resist. He had such a short career, but amazingly he is still famous all these years later. ♥

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Love these new pages for baby Oz's book that Diane has created. Brilliant use of the art piece.

full

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks so much, Cheryl. What a treat to wake up to this morning. The Hollywood is actually the Hollywood hills sign turned on it's side but with blending it's hard to tell. When I saw that handsome photo of Jimmy, I couldn't resist. He had such a short career, but amazingly he is still famous all these years later. ♥
Your page is just awesome! Jimmy caught my eye, too - gone WAY too soon!! What an icon still,though.

Love this page by faerywings with the happy photos I am amazed how we can all smile and get on with our lives with the pandemic we all carry on as normal and do the best we can ... I love the crinkly paper the blending the balloons and the word art.x

Last edited: