Oscraps

Day-One-Birthday-Card.jpg
taxed4ever

Day-One-Birthday-Card.jpg

Day One of the 15th Birthday Party- come and join in on the Fun https://oscraps.com/community/threads/day-1-mar-19-birthday-card-challenge.33472/#post-591406
Oh Trudy, I love it!!! Love those ladies standing around gossiping, love the torn papers with the Happy Birthday title. Perfect birthday card!

Love this card Trudy!!! Yes, the gossiping girls is such a fun and beautiful addition! Love it!

Love the silhouette gossip girls. Perfect with that "have you heard" message. Nice use of the edgy mask and pops of color on the page.

I LOVE your gossiping ladies! All of your elements offer so much fun beginning with your polka dot paper. The torn paper strips with that FAB alpha title work is over the top! (see what I did there? ;) ) So cute!

Love the mosaic look to your background paper, the doily accents and so colorful title! Perfect contrasts to the silhouettes of the gossiping girls!

Que se trame t il derrière cette carte ????? Peut être une surprise se disent elles ces dames !!!!! Page rigolote !!

Yes! Yes! Yes! He HAVE to gossip, especially at the 15th birthday celebration. What fun it would be to be able to gather all together and celebrate. I love the design. It made me truly smile.

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
taxed4ever
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename