All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
CHALLENGE 2 Storybook-Fantasy
Nursery rhymes have a very interesting history rooted in political and social issues of the times in history. Some have very dark beginnings however today those meanings have given away to innocent-face value meanings and are often the first songs or poems children learn.
This month the Storybook Challenge will focus on nursery rhymes. Choose any nursery rhyme you wish and illustrate it. Include the rhyme on the page.
For those of you who may not be familiar with any rhymes, I have included a few of the more well-known English nursery rhymes below.
Lynne Anzelc Designs It’s A Farm Girl Thing https://www.oscraps.com/shop/It-s-a-Farm-Girl-Thing.html
- Choose any nursery rhyme you wish and illustrate it. Include the rhyme on the page.
Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST June 30 and linked back to this thread. (See below)
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.