**WINNERS ANNOUNCED ** DAY 6 - Scrap Song Lyrics | Challenge

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
1669596718878.png

WINNERS ANNOUNCED
@hoodsmom = $10 Lorie Davison
@kaklei = $5 Natali Design

Congratulations! Coupons will be sent shortly.

I have always loved the Christmas season since I was a little girl. One of my favorite parts of the season is Christmas music. It just always puts me in a good mood. That is why I am so excited to be hosting this year's Song Lyrics Challenge.

I want this challenge to be fun for everyone regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa or nothing at all. (Maybe you celebrate more than one.) So for this challenge, I want you to scrap lyrics from your favorite Christmas/Holiday song or any song that has special meaning for you. You can create an art journaling page, a page with photos, a pocket style page or any other page you want to create. That is up to you. For the challenge, you will need to do two things. You need to include some of the lyrics on your page and include at least a sentence explaining why this song is important to you.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Lorie Davison
- Winner 2 - $5 to Natali Design
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

Here's my page.

milkcookies.jpg

RULES:
- You need to include lyrics from the song on your page and at least a sentence explaining why the song is important to you.
- Please include the words DAY 6 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days of December 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

Robloz55

I knew there was a music paper somewhere in my stash. You can't NOT use a Music paper for a song lyrics layout!!! :D

Thank you Home for the Holidays Collab Bundle. You have saved me yet again!!!

I love poems and songs that tell a story and this song (carol) tells a wonderful story.

It has been my most favourite carol since I was a child!!!

isDK

It wasn't hard to decide what song, with all that's going on in our world right now. :D
frame.png

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Here's my layout for today's challenge. My song lyrics are from Michael Card's Joseph's Song. (You can find it on youtube if you'd like to listen to it.)

Oh gosh - that song gives me the chills!! We were trying to conceive for 3.5 years, and 2 years into it we had a miscarriage and we always felt it was a boy. This song was so touching to us! Beautiful way to scrap it.