Oscraps

Day 6 - Christamas Song
cfile

Day 6 - Christamas Song

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer always makes me smile as I reminisce of the deer head we had hanging in our finished basement. Every Christmas Mom would decorate him. We never put a red nose on him, but the song always brings back these special Christmas Memories. My Brother now has him and keeps up the tradition :) This deer head is well over 100 years old!
Great Christmas memory! Love the photo tucked in the envelope, the use of paint and that gorgeous red ribbon.

Love how you combined the song lyrics with the story about the deer head that has been in your family so long. Beautiful composition on this page...love that ribbon down the left hand side and love that you have the photo peeking out of the envelope. Beautiful choice of fonts to make this title. Love it!

Love how you combined the song lyrics with the story about the deer head that has been in your family so long. Beautiful composition on this page...love that ribbon down the left hand side and love that you have the photo peeking out of the envelope. Beautiful choice of fonts to make this title. Love it!
Thank you so much.. your sweet comments mean a lot to me :)

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename