Oscraps

Day 6 - 12 Days of December
Cherylndesigns

Day 6 - 12 Days of December

I used Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" and it's one of my very favorite Christmas songs. I don't like "sappy songs" because they make me sad. My Christmas playlist is "upbeat" music. I like "Merry Mix in DJ Mode" on Amazon Music.

I used the wonderful Gather Collab for my layout. Have you gotten your daily download? Here's the link to get yours!
Credits list
I remember when that song came out... dating myself!!! :rolleyes: Love the trees and other elements. Now I will be singing that song in my head all day!! LOL

One of my favorite Christmas songs - Amy Grant does a pretty good rendition of it, but Brenda Lee, the original, can't be topped!!! Great cute way to scrap the song!

I myself tend more towards the more vintage songs, but this one is a fun one and gets my toes tapping. Love the energy of your choice of font and layout.

I remember when that song came out... dating myself!!! :rolleyes: Love the trees and other elements. Now I will be singing that song in my head all day!! LOL
So do I, girl. I'm dating myself too. I used to go to parties and that's all i heard. I absolutely love this song. Takes me back to my roots.

I myself tend more towards the more vintage songs, but this one is a fun one and gets my toes tapping. Love the energy of your choice of font and layout.
Thanks so much, Angie - the vintage songs are great, but this one gets my toes tapping too.

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename