Oscraps

Day 6: Angels
isDK

Day 6: Angels

We waited for four hours in rain at Mishiwaka for Arlo Guthrie to show up because I wanted to hear this song. It had so much meaning for me, and still does. But now we won't forget how he was so drugged up and it was an awful performance. He didn't remember the words. I still love this song.
Reactions: ksacry
Wonderful! Love Arlo Gurthrie music, disappointed to hear about the poor performance. Great page and love the framing of the photo.

It's sad to learn that our "heroes" have feet of clay. But they are still talented. Great page! I especially like all the texture on it along with the sweet angels.

Beautiful - love those angels. This is really getting me into the Christmas spirit!!

I'm drawn to the dimension you created in this page. It's so vibrant. Sorry to hear about Arlo. We saw Bruce Cockburn in concert and it was the same thing...we call it "mailing it in." He even said at one point he was touring for the $. Your design work makes up for Arlo though.

Excellent use of the angels. Too bad about the performance. There are some people I won't go see again because they were so good the first time that I don't want to spoil the memory with what I read are lackluster performances now.

Beautiful page! Love all the different angels. I'm glad that a bad experience has not ruined your enjoyment of the song.

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename