Oscraps

***CLOSED*** October Challenge #5 - Poems & Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Fun challenge! Here's mine:
What a cool and creative take on this challenge. Your childhood photo and as a contrast you as an old woman with the branch stick and the headscarf. And all this with the cute almost fairy tale scene around it. Just wonderful.
Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for this great challenge which poses an eternal unanswered question! Gorgeous !

The composition of the tag is just magnificant. I love how you altered the photo and that the text becomes larger and larger. So creative!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

What a beautiful childhood photo of you with the typical -self-knitted- 50s cap. The layout is brilliantly done with the brushes and few accents. Just wonderful.

*gina*

CHEERY O
What a beautiful childhood photo of you with the typical -self-knitted- 50s cap. The layout is brilliantly done with the brushes and few accents. Just wonderful.
Thank you so much, Sylvia :blushing1:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge, Sylvia.

Your daughter has such an incredible smile and her eyes are so expressive. I love the then and now photos and the
beautiful composition of your layout.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Your daughter has such an incredible smile and her eyes are so expressive. I love the then and now photos and the
beautiful composition of your layout.
Thank you so much, Sylvia.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Great challenge, thanks for hosting, Sylvia.

What a creative interpretation of that song. I LOVE the vibrant colors on the black background and the tiny accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.