Oscraps

Que Sera Sera Challenge 5
pachimac

Que Sera Sera Challenge 5

Journaling:
I have heard this song for most of my life. The funny thing is that it has changed as I grow in experience and in age. When I was young, it was just an old person song from an old timey movie I had no interest in. As I grew and finally watched the movie, it made a little more sense. Now that I am in my 50’s, the wistfulness of this song really hits me hard. I can’t even sing the song without tears coming out.
“Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be.”
When I was young the future looked so bright and in the eyes of a child nothing bad can happen. Now I know the heartaches that life can bring, and what will be will be means something different to me now. It’s more about being peaceful in the storms knowing tha they will pass.
Credits list
Lynn Grieveson/Studio Basic Collab | Don't Quit Collection
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynn Grieveson
I really like the diagonal flow here! The blending is wonderful and the placement of that cute cluster with a tag is simply perfect!

I love your thoughts on the song, I can relate! Beautiful page, great take on the challenge!!

Just wonderful. I love your thoughts on the text, the blending and the floral cluster.
Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge this month.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename