Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

LSlycord

I agree with Kat! I love it with all of these posts! It's so much fun to check in and see what else has happened! Cyn...since I'm thinking that you are going to hit the 10,000 post first...are you going to make us a blinkie? Maybe you should go ahead and start now. Maybe you should take a couple of days on it. (Hope she doesn't get this diversion tactic that I'm using or that whip will be back out!)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
No blinkie from me, but maybe we can convince the fab Miss Kitty to design one for us? Pretty please? You know we love you!

Lin, your distraction tactic will not work! *waves whip in the air and does macabre laugh*

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
You girls are amazing. The resulting comments on my LO are sooooo great. I try and get to the gallery when I can but you ladies are amazing and I really appreciate it.

Merkee

Yay for all of you that have gained so many posts and those that have already passed them.

sandracvrt

I still need a few... although I've made some comments in the gallery the last couple of days... I need to make more though or I'm not going to make it LOL!

katg1006

Ohhhhh 119 to go....I am soooo going to make this by tonight!!! Watch out ladies...I am going to get my chat on :)

Merkee

Got it down to needing 220.. :) Just need to make sure I get myself in this forum and the gallery and I'll make it for sure.

t_a_l_i

So, I need 380 to hit my goal! I have been slacking big time. But, that is only like 15 a day or something, so I can do that! :)

katg1006

Cyn - Woot!!! I am trying :) I am the little engine that could :) *LOL* I think I can...I think I can...

Tali - you will get there faster then you think :) WOOOT!

katg1006

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I MADE IT!! 7500!!! TOOOT!

I got my chat on and succeeded :)

Will I make 8000 by 12/31st???

LSlycord

And do see that fantastic blinkie...woo hoo!!! I'm totally pumped! I'm going to hang out in the gallery for awhile tonight and give some praise! (PS---Kat, 7500!!! WTG)