Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Over the summer I challenged myself to hit 6000 posts, and I did it! It was tough at times, but I really had so much fun getting super-involved with the site. And a bunch of you joined me and it was a blast!!

Krista has announced a Forum Member Post Challenge, and I am going to add on to it with another personal post challenge.

Right now this is my 6,487 post and I am going to make it to 7000 by Dec 31.

Anyone in- who is going to join me??

N

NewAdmin

oh... cool... i will shoot for at LEAST 5,000. but i KNOW i can do more!! :) (5,000 just looked so much prettier and "rounded" than like 5,100, kwim? ahahahahah)

N

NewAdmin

oh... hahahah.... tali... i just saw your post! hahahahaha. that's encouraging for us neat freaks and OCD folks! hahaha

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
lol ... you weirdos .... your post count is right on the screen .... ;) Right below your location ;) LOL!! I LOVE YOU WACKOS!!!

t_a_l_i

HA! I like messing with the crazy neat ladies. lol My goal is like me - unorganized and a little strange. ;)

Krista - WOW girl!

LSlycord

Just kidding! Wanted an extra post because I'm going for 9,000 today! I know I'm going to regret this...because unlike my weight goals, I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to my Oscrap posting goals! I'm going for 10,000 by 2009.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I need to do 126 posts a day to get to my 20,000 from now until the 31st of December!! :) heheheheheheheh ;)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I'm up for 6000...wow!! only 22 til 5000!!!

chris, you and i are talkers!!! remember that I was always put in a corner because of my chatter problem in first grade!!! LOL!!!! we will conquer!! yay!!!!

with ya, chicas!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Chris, I'm in!!! Linda, I'll give you a run for your money and aim for 10K too!! We can do this!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
lol well sally if you did a MASSIVE gallery run darling you would get closer quicker!!
buuuuuuwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh