Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

TessieB

you guys are the love gurus spreading praise. keep up the great work! Still working on reaching my goal of 2009 by the new year.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Well, I'm going for 3000 now, better aim high right?

High for me that is, not for most of you chatteraholics. I think I just invented my first english word!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Tessie, don't let Krista see your number or she'll freak, she needs her numbers rounded... But Tali will like it, I bet!

val

I am so loving that I sign up here.
I have a good reason to give to my boss, now, while commenting the LO in the agllery!

check number... I need an 100 more before end on Nov!!!

keep going gals

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Look at all of you!! Wow!!! Congrats to allof you who made your goals. You are all so awesome to make new ones!
I just checked my PC and I have 319 more to go before the end of the year, so I am on course for my 10 posts a day.

t_a_l_i

I'm changing mine again since I surpassed my goal of 4517. ;)

Right now (this post) I'm at 4526.

I am setting my new goal of 5003. :D

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Post check!! you know what the best thing about this is????? All of the inspiration I get in the gallery...i know it's been said...but i have to say it so Krista can see me say it!! bwahahahahhahahaah!!

Awesome posting, Chicas!!!

t_a_l_i

SO true, Sally. :) I am always blown away by how creative the ladies that post here are. It is so inspiring!

LSlycord

Oh my goodness. I'm easily on track for 10,000...but my few days away from the computer have left Cyn way ahead of me! I don't think even I can talk that much! I'm going to have to up my goal though because I'll definitely hit 10,000 the first week of December!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Linda, look at you go!
quick- get the duck tape- I'll distract Cynthia and you can tie her up.

What? Would I do that?? *halo*
LOL!

I'm at 280 more to go.

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Linda, look at you go!
quick- get the duck tape- I'll distract Cynthia and you can tie her up.

What? Would I do that?? *halo*
LOL!

I'm at 280 more to go.

What??? Now you're teaming up to keep my posts down?? Don't make me bring out the supersonic ninja whip :mad:. Love ya girls!!

NicosMommy

WHOOOHOOO!!!!! 296, i was going for 300. Im going to up it and go for 350.

wow just call me bigtime huh? 350 compared to Linda's 10,000+ yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

katg1006

ohhh I have 411 to go....!!! Woot! I am going to try and surpass that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies you are all doing soooo fabulously!! I am loving the hopping "O" :)

petey111

A little over seven a day and I'll hit my goal by New Year's. I think I'll probably hit it earlier if I keep playing the O'Games!