Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
that GALLERY is sooooo incredible!!! i am totally loving it...my only problem is that I get so inspired so quickly, i forget about commenting and i start lifting all the great LOs in there!!! :) I'm getting better, tho!!
And see, I am the opposite- I get rolling in the gallery- think I am going to go back to lift my fav's then forget all about them. Yes, I kno- I should put them in my Fav. Categories but, I forget about that too. Doh!

LSlycord

Ok...I've been a slacker the last week! I obviously need a post count challenge to get me going! I'm going to have 11,000 by 2009! There...it's in writing!

LSlycord

Ah...that's the spirit Cyn! Can't wait to see all of that love spread around again! And, I've got to admit, I'm seeing lots of new folks leaving love in the gallery...and that is fabulous!!!

Merkee

I'm back, I'm back...I did it already. 5000!!!! Woohoo! I think I will rechallenge myself to 5138. How's that for a number out of nowhere? lol

Merkee

Let's see what I'm at. 5050. Guess I've been chatty lately. I should make my new goal easily. :)

Does anyone else like 50/50 popsicles? yummy

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am still pretty far away- I think about 250 more to go.
The last few days have been killers- and I have barely been online. Time to ramp it up!