Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I'm good for my 4500 challenge before the end of the week !
Think I might get there today :D

Merkee

Great posting everyone. That gallery looks great and this forum keeps hopping.

I'm down to 142 after this post. I've cut my 271 from Friday almost in half. :) :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yay!!! Here is my 500th post!!! I am amazed that I was able to do it. It's a far cry from thos of you in the tens of thousands, but I'm getting started.

N

NewAdmin

oh... i TOTALLY forgot to come in and say that i reached and surpassed my goal of 5,004. tehehehehehe

LSlycord

Congrats Clara! 500 is a fabulous start! And Amanda, it looks like you've passed Tali's newest goal for you as well! LOL

LSlycord

Mel!!! I LOVE that avi! You look so together...the hair, green is your color, and those earrings! Wow! Who would think that you'd be making recipe cards with an avi like that! Love it!

N

NewAdmin

:) YAY Amanda!! As you goal setter, I will set you a new goal. ;) 5,141.

oh cool.... well i've reached that goal too! bahahahaah

how about 5,263. :) (dude... it's REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hard not to make that an even 5,200. rrrrr.) lol

Merkee

4921 after this post. I am doing good sorta.;) I have to tell on myself. First thing this morning I looked at my post count and I needed 122. And I thought Well 22 days left to do it in. That's about 25 a day, I had better get to posting....then I went on a gallery run and got my post count down to needing only 80. I came in here to challenge you all to go to the gallery and I realized..it's wasn't 25 a day, it's was only about 6 a day...hahaha.... I need more coffee.

Anyhow...jump in that gallery. I couldn't believe how many layouts there were in just the last day.

Congrats to everyone who has already passed their goals!!! GO US!! :) :) :)
(comment borrowed from Melanie :))

t_a_l_i

I am SO SO SO behind! I need to do a huge, massive gallery run, like 10 of them!

Christmas shopping/wrapping/projects have really cut me back!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
that GALLERY is sooooo incredible!!! i am totally loving it...my only problem is that I get so inspired so quickly, i forget about commenting and i start lifting all the great LOs in there!!! :) I'm getting better, tho!!

sandracvrt

I need just over 100... I've been making time for leavin' some lovin' in the gallery so I need to get crankin' some more!

t_a_l_i

Well, I hit 4,800 tonight. :) I think I have about 200 or so left, I forget what I set my goal at. 5,007 maybe? ;) I can do it. :)