Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

sandracvrt

well, I'm at 2280-ish... I better hit the games again and the gallery... I really need to hit the gallery... its been sooooo long since I've had a chance to just browse and comment!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
735 left...

at 50 posts per day, it'll only take me 21 days!! the same amount of days it takes to form a habit!! hmmmmmm!! LOL!!!

danger girl

I think I'm going to have to change my goal, too. I should hit 1,000 by the weekend. Woo Hoo!

I'll have to think about this...

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I was super excited to hit 300 and my staus changed. Whoohoo!! The thinsg we get excited about. I think I should up my goal to at least 500. That would be less than 10 a day. I think I will go for 10 a day. Off to the gallery. I've been better about that lately.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Checking in: 117 left, so I'm almost there!

If I reach my 2500 before december 1 I will reset my goal!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
With all this commenting in the gallery I keep expecting

"You have reached your commenting limit for today"

but no... it never appears.

LSlycord

I see that Cyn is gaining on me! But I have a weekend now...and then I have two days of work...then I have 5 days off. Do you think that my family would accept frozen dinners in place of Thanksgiving dinner...while I post away?!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Linda, you crack me up!!! ohhhh holidays make me happy!!! (just another random post from sweet little ole sal!)

LSlycord

What made me think I could do 10,000? Oh, I know...I'm chatty! Random fact from me...I was incredibly shy as a child! My cousin and I were talking about that a few years ago and she said (quite dryly), "Well you've sure turned into Chatty Cathy now." (For all of you youngsters, Chatty Cathy was a doll that was quite popular in the early '60's.)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Lin!!!! No fair!! I thought I was being sneaky posting away and getting all caught up but now it seems you're onto me... Aghhh!!! Anyway.... We'll hit the 10K before we know it!!!