Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 09.08.2023 - 09.28.2023

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 09.08.2023 - 09.28.2023. Please note that this challenge will run for three weeks, instead of two, and there will not be a new color challenge posted until 6 October 2023.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least THREE of the challenge colors on your page. You may use products from any O'Scraps designer as long as your page contains at least some of Anna's designs.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, September 28, 2023 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Urbicolous
Urbicolous Artsy Layered Template
MultiMedia City No.1
ArtPlay MiniPalette Twilight
ArtPlay Palette Anitquity
ArtPlay Palette Fernweh

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, September 29, 2023.

Thank you for participating!

digiscrapper

Pictures, please

I started with Anna's Travel Template Album 6-12 and a paper background from her collections. I had just finished making the pages of our May 50th wedding anniversary trip to Lahaina when the fire occured. Making these pages were cathartic for me, as both the historic hotel and the restaurant where we celebrated were burned to the ground. It was such a fun and funky town, with fun shops, entertainment venues and seafood restaurants. The harbor, where we began our sunset cruise, was also destroyed, but most of the ships had evacuated. It was such a glorious vacation spot. Unfortunately, all the colors for the challenge are in the fire photos.

Last edited:

digiscrapper

Pictures, please
My son and his wife camped out for 3 nights in Vietnam's Son Doong Cave, thought to be the world's largest cave (in volume). The caverns could comfortably hold a 747 airplane. The cave
has a river, a primaeval forest, and its own ecosystem. It was first discovered in 1990 but not surveyed until 2009.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O