Oscraps

Spelunkers
More photos of exploring Son Doong Cave in Vietnam. Take note of the height of the hikers in relation to the base camp, those tiny triangles at the bottom of the page. The cave, just discovered in 1991 but not thoroughly explored until 2001, is considered the largest cave ever discovered. It is so large that it has its own ecosystem, river and forest.
Credits list
All by Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlayPaletteGetaway_ArtsyPaper4.jpg
Scenic Layout Template A1_11
ArtPlay Metro Grafitti Frames

Title by Katie Pertiet
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: ksacry
Cheryl, thanks for the compliments! All of the amazing photos were taken by the trip guides. Over the years they have learned from previous hikers where and how to take the best photos. They even suggest poses! This was a four day, three night camping trip and all the gear and food was provided. They tell me the food was fabulous!

Cheryl, thanks for the compliments! All of the amazing photos were taken by the trip guides. Over the years they have learned from previous hikers where and how to take the best photos. They even suggest poses! This was a four day, three night camping trip and all the gear and food was provided. They tell me the food was fabulous!
What a wonderful experience that must have been - I loved reading about it and seeing your pictures, even if the guides took them. They're the best, because they know what they're doing. What an awesome layout of your experience.!!

Amazing photos of the cavern! Congrats on the Standing O! What an experience!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
digiscrapper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename