Oscraps

Open-Lens AnnaColor
ksacry

Open-Lens AnnaColor

I have a flock of Bushtit that frequently come to my suet feeder. I love watching them flutter, but I have been unable to capture them with my camera as they are so fast. They stopped at the bird bath this time, so I grabbed my phone and took a video. By then, they had quit playing in the bath and were taking off again. I made this photo kind of artsy looking because the capture wasn’t that great.
It was a challenge to do these colors and it took longer than it should have.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Noetic Solid paper #4, duplicated and used Multiply blend mode at 30% Fill to get the color right.
I placed Noetic FotoBlendz No 1 #1 and clipped my modified photo to the fotoblendz layer. I moved layers and brushed in areas of the fotoblendz layer to get the full photo revealed. I used a hue/saturation adjustment on the photo to tone down the coloring. I left the blueish coloring in the birds because they are a sort of blah gray.
I added ArtPlay Palette Noetic Gold Leaves (desaturated), ArtsyTransfers Sayonara #4 & 5 to fill in the background.
The cluster is City WordART Clusters No 1 #3 (the open sign was desaturated, the center extracted and color changed with blend mode Divide and reduced fill) with ArtPlay Palette Noetic buttons and Line Words (colors revised). Finally I added UrbanThreadz No 28 #5.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and NAdams
Ohhh, how lovely is this? You did a fabulous job, to blend these cute birds and built a beautiful page! Love all the green in it.

Looks wonderful to me.. Love the photo treatment and color palette. So glad you were able to finally get your capture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename