Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 03.18.2023-03.30.2023

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 03.18.2023 to 03.30.2023

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least THREE of the challenge colors on your page. You may use products from any O'Scraps designer as long as your page contains at least some of Anna's designs.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, March 30, 2023 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Truth
ArtPlay Palette This Is Life
ArtPlay Palette Serenity
ArtPlay Palette Beautiful Day
ArtPlay Palette Anything

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, March 31, 2023.

Thank you for participating!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Another Wonderful! AnnaColor Challenge...I was intrigued by the colors...Very different than my usual colors that I scrap with...For that reason alone...I wanted to challenge myself to create a page with these really pretty...soft spring colors...It took a bit of time for me to get the colors correct...I had to change the hues & tones a bit...I used a good mix of Anna's items plus a couple of items from Vicki Robinson & I added 1 line of my own journaling to complete my layout...Thank You! for the Awesome! challenge...

My Look Up Layout :

Last edited:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages using these springtime colors.

The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ............................... @lizr!
Congratulations, Liz. I will pm a code to you soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge will be up soon.

Anna and the Team

Last edited: