Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-impressario-diane-beach-anna-color.jpg  Anna Color
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-impressario-diane-beach-anna-color.jpg Anna Color

For the AnnaColor Challange, using ArtPlay Palette Impressario, the exclusive Palette that coordinates with the next class in the Masterly Brushes series.
I started with the public domain artwork on the right, Au Lido Plate no.14 (1920) fashion illustration in high resolution by George Barbier. Original from The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Digitally enhanced by rawpixel. I placed this within the frame windows of the APP Impressario wood frame (using 3 copies to get the best parts in each window).
Hue/Saturation Adjustment layers were used to tweak the colors a bit to match the challenge
On the left is a photo taken from my balcony, enhanced by the Prisma app. I blended this using an Impressario Transfer. More Transfers, Paper Textures and Urban Stitches added.
Finally, lots of Watercolor Palm Trees, filled with the challenge colors, with a Bevel added.
What a wonderful adventure...kind of like a new life for a year. Water view and palm trees...nothing better! Love the retro beach party happening in the window.

My goodness, that's one splendid view from your living room! Fabulous retro vibe with all the blending, choice of colours and of course that great artwork in the frame!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename