Oscraps

2022-06 *WINNER ANNOUNCED** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) June 2021 Challenge

LSlycord

Vicki Challenge.png

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to host the June 2021 challenge, even though I’m a bit late.

One of my very favorite things to do when scrapping is to find some inspirational word art. And no one does beautiful word art better than Vicki Stegall (affectionately referred to by many of us as Momma O) of Vicki Stegall Designs.

Here’s my page and I hope it inspires you or gives you some ideas for your page.

Created for the Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) June 2021 Challenge

I used Vicki Stegall’s Designs Magic in the Mess collection.
Upload your page to Vicki Stegall Designs gallery, then return to this thread and upload your linked page (Links and How To's Below).

Rules
- Make a layout about anything involving some word art that inspires you. The word art can be something from Vicki’s products or you can make your own.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products for the layout.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST June 30, 2021. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I was looking through my stash for just wordarts the other day - I wanted to form a wordart of my own using word strips on a layout.

Do I have tons of word art???!!!! I could scrap 5 layouts per day in a year, with different wordarts - and I could probably keep it up for a year. LOL

Will be back with a layout.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This wordart (top right corner) was perfect for scrapping this photo. For me this photo symbolizes a time when I took a new turn in life. Took charge of my life, went to therapy, and learned to accept my choices and started living. Here I am dipping my toes in the unknown, and aim for something new on the horizon.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
This wordart (top right corner) was perfect for scrapping this photo. For me this photo symbolizes a time when I took a new turn in life. Took charge of my life, went to therapy, and learned to accept my choices and started living. Here I am dipping my toes in the unknown, and aim for something new on the horizon.

gorgeous layout and your story really moves me. Thanks for sharing!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Linda. I just got this cute picture today and it was perfect for Vicki's "Magic In The Mess Collection". They're all such little tomboys.

Thanks for this great challenge!
Journaling:
Lily and Claire spent a week discussing what they should wear on the last day of school. Naturally, as best friends, they wanted their outfits to match. Jeans and a t-shirt? No matching t-shirts. A dress? No matching dresses. Maybe something the same color?

Nothing seemed right. As they searched their closets, they realized — ta-da!—they had matching dance outifts! Lots of matching dance outfits! After much deliberation, they chose these pink tutus. Their moms were a little hesitant, and brought back-up outfits just in case, but the tutus were worn proudly, and to much acclaim.

LDArtist

This is Bella. We rescued her one year ago in July.
She has come so far! She is visually and hearing impaired
but since she's been with us she's learned her home and yard and now just
flies through life, enjoying every moment!

We are SO lucky to have her!
As the saying goes; "Who rescued who?"
Another fabulously fun challenge!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE JUNE 2021 VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE!!

This months winner is terryspear!! Check your inbox terry and have fun shopping!