Oscraps

Life Is Good
LDArtist

Life Is Good

This is Bella. We rescued her one year ago in July.
She has come so far! She is visually and hearing impaired
but since she's been with us she's learned her home and yard and now just
flies through life, enjoying every moment! We are SO lucky to have her!
As the saying goes; "Who rescued who?"
Credits list
This is for the Vicky Stegall (Momma O's) June 2021 Designer Challenge

Everything used is by Vicki Stegall

The paper is from the paper kit "Blossom Minimalist"
Splatter and black button came from "Kindred Spirit" kit
Circle element from the 52 Inspiration kit from "2020 No.1 The Best Life"
Bling came from the "Family and Friends" kit
Red Beads and pin came from the "At Last" kit
Floral blossoms came from the "Leap of Faith" kit
Title came from "Kindred Spirit" and "2020 No.1 The Best Life"
The frame came for the gift "Desi"
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Bella is beautiful and she looks so darn happy! She is lucky to have you and vice versa ;)
I love the paper design with the hexagons opposite the lines. Really gives extra movement to that photo

PS: any idea what kind of dog she is? She has the same lines as my dog, Whisky (also a rescue <3 ). We have no clue what she is but we think she is part dog/part kangaroo/many parts alien

What a fabulous photograph of Bella!! You'd never know she was seeing (or hearing) impaired! She's absolutely beautiful and I love "who rescued who?" I always say that about the dogs and now a cat that we rescued. Gorgeous layout!!

We think Bella is part lab - she has that sweet lab face. And we believe she's part German Shorthair Pointer. She has the sleek build of a GSP - tucked up tummy. She also has white, freckled toes and a sweet disposition. At 45lbs she's much smaller than the GSP so.... who knows. Going from her pictures I believes there's a little rabbit in her too! ;)

We think Bella is part lab - she has that sweet lab face. And we believe she's part German Shorthair Pointer. She has the sleek build of a GSP - tucked up tummy. She also has white, freckled toes and a sweet disposition. At 45lbs she's much smaller than the GSP so.... who knows. Going from her pictures I believes there's a little rabbit in her too! ;)
LOL- the last three dogs we rescued were all "lab mixes" but only one looked like a lab. Whisky is a little over 50, that same sleek build and white strip down her tummy. Bella looks like she is *fast*- when W gets rolling, she does "the leg thing" where her back legs are up by her nose ahead of her front legs- Looks like Bella is doing that too-
Pic of W:
Give Bella a big treat from me please, just for being a Good Girl :)

LOL- the last three dogs we rescued were all "lab mixes" but only one looked like a lab. Whisky is a little over 50, that same sleek build and white strip down her tummy. Bella looks like she is *fast*- when W gets rolling, she does "the leg thing" where her back legs are up by her nose ahead of her front legs- Looks like Bella is doing that too-
Pic of W:
Give Bella a big treat from me please, just for being a Good Girl :)
I left some love on Whiskey's page but they didn't have a "treat" emoji! You'll have to give her one from me!

Fabulous page!! Love how happy Bella looks!! We have three rescues in our home, and it is amazing how much love they give!!!

Wow! Your page looks amazing! I'm happy that beautiful Bella found a family. We have 2 rescued cats, they give us so much love.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename