Oscraps

Cooper's Hawk
Early in the morning, while outside on the patio, my daughter points and says, "I see a big bird in the tree." I rush inside to get my camera, and was able to capture the moment. My best photo was where he was practicing a mean stance.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Plage Solid Paper #2 for the background.
I placed FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19 #2 and I clipped my photo to all the group of layers. Inside the group I duplicated some of the layers, added ArtPlay Palette Plage brushes and overlay #2, and turned off some layers. This allowed the gradient colors of the photo to be reflected in the brushes, overlays and fotoblend layers.
I added ArtPlay Palette Plage Brush #3 paper to the photo’s branch & Brush #7 paper above the bird’s wing.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Birds No. 1 #4 without the bird. I added the ArtPlay Palette Plage Oval Tag, intertwining the cord with the branch. I used a 4x6 Plage ArtsyKardz paint layer changed the color to green and added a stain from the multimedia to grunge up the tag. Under the cluster I placed Stained Glows No. 1 #1 and ArtsyStains No. 13 #2 under the cluster and title.
For the Title, I used Summer WordART Mix No. 1 #3, “Capture the Moment” but I change the script text to use font Angel Heart. Text font is Big Caslon.
Credits list
The Plage Collection is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Plage Collection

The Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1 is On Sale for a Limited time.
Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Plage
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19
ArtsyKardz Plage MultiPack
ArtsyStains No. 13
Stained Glows No. 1
MultiMedia Birds No. 1
Summer WordART Mix No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh my!! This layout is fabulous!! I love the colors and the blending! I love the angle and all the pieces you used to showcase this amazing bird!!

A lot of details here - obviously carefully and lovingly done! Beautiful photo and artistry!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename