Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-template-2Y  Rockaway Beach
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-template-2Y Rockaway Beach

Rockaway Beach has the added attraction of the steam train coming in three times per day. The dogs hated it; it rumbled the whole house and the whistle was deafening. Tod loved it and rode the train the day after we arrived. I like pictures of it and the flowers along the tracks.

Continuing the use of FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y for my Rockaway Beach photos. This time I used selective masks/frames from Pages 9 and 10, giving me open space for a blended photo of the train. The train cars were very colorful, but I desaturated them, then removed the desaturation from the stop signs (add a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer, check Colorize, adjust the Saturation; then use the mask and an eraser to add selective color back into the photo) so I could make a red visual triangle.
Art Strokes and Threadz used for additional visual triangles.
Perfect layout with the large blended engine next to the engine photo! My husband loves that train and we have taken several pictures of it also.

Congrats on the Standing O! Flowers are just the right pop of color. I also like the blending large train photo.

very nice design! the locomotive’s split-over increases the power of this machine. the brightly coloured flowers spice up the composition! congrats for the standing O

Perfect layout with the large blended engine next to the engine photo! My husband loves that train and we have taken several pictures of it also.
Now that my husband and Oz share love of trains, I have a feeling we will be going back to Rockaway :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename