Oscraps

Cardinal Through the Lens - APP Ochre
lacy

Cardinal Through the Lens - APP Ochre

I just love the APP Ochre, it goes with so many things, and is on sale for just one more day!

My photo, I captured 'through the lens' and the sliding glass door.

Start with Artsy Layered Template 296, remove the 3 frames and place Urban Threadz FotoBlendz Frame 3-3. Clip photo to fotoblendz layer and adjust hues of ALT296 layers and tape and hipster plume layers in UTFB Frame 3-3. Then place Solid Paper 3 Ochre under ALT296. Embellish with MultiMedia Flowers 6-2, add orange button from APP Jouer, and Ochre brushes using PS Mixer brush. Add Title, with duplicate copy filled with light brown and nudged slightly down and right.
Credits list
AnnaRelease 9August2019
ArtPlay Palette Jouer (orange button)
Outdoors WordART Mix No. 1
It's a birdie!! I'm so entranced with birds!! I love the way you highlighted the bird with the two frames! The background color is perfect and all the blending is perfect to add texture. I like your stitching holding the two frames together.

Standing O

It's a birdie!! I'm so entranced with birds!! I love the way you highlighted the bird with the two frames! The background color is perfect and all the blending is perfect to add texture. I like your stitching holding the two frames together.

Standing O
Thanks so much pachimac! You made my day, appreciate it!

page très douce dans ses coloris et son desgn! congrats for the standing O !

Your use of the oranges and yellows is lovely. I love the bright orange beak paired with the orange elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename