Oscraps

Autumn Leaves . . .
Created for the September Challenge #7 – Artsy/Mixed Media

Word Art reads: Autumn leaves don't fall; they fly. They take their time and wander on this their only chance to soar.

Credits list
Autumn Artist Collection – et designs
KardStock Neutrals No. 1 – Anna Aspnes
Stitched by Anna Borders No. 2 – Anna Aspnes
MiniDots No. 1 – Anna Aspnes
Butterfly - Sweetness Bluish – MLDesign
Double Exposure Photo - Copyright Lumezia
Font - Gabriola
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  • Love
Reactions: RJMJ
@Betty Jo OMG! Dear Betty Jo!!!...I knew your layout would be beautiful!!!...I was right!!!...LOL!!!... :D ...Gorgeous Large photo!!!...Love! the effects!!! ...colors & the leaves all around!...Nice quote!!!...& Great! blending too!!!...Fantastic!!! Job My Friend!!!!!...LOVE!!!...♥♥♥...#kiss...Thank You!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!...

@Betty Jo OMG! Dear Betty Jo!!!...I knew your layout would be beautiful!!!...I was right!!!...LOL!!!... :D ...Gorgeous Large photo!!!...Love! the effects!!! ...colors & the leaves all around!...Nice quote!!!...& Great! blending too!!!...Fantastic!!! Job My Friend!!!!!...LOVE!!!...♥♥♥...#kiss...Thanks!!! for joining my artsy/mixed media challenge!!!...
Rhonda, thanks so much; it was a fun challenge. Big Hugs!! ♥

I ♥ your creative work here !!! Everything is just stellar, the quote is amazing too.
Love all effects and the composition is perfectly done.

Beautiful! I love the way you blended the leaves into the face, and the quote is perfect for the challenge!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename