Oscraps

September Challenge #3 {Quote It}
Cherylndesigns

September Challenge #3 {Quote It}

My youngest daughter and I love to act silly, and we were playing with filters when we took these pictures. I used Vicki Stegall Forever This.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG
Looks like you and your youngest have the best times together! Guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree LOL. Great page for this challenge!

Looks like you and your youngest have the best times together! Guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree LOL. Great page for this challenge!
Thanks so much, Trudy! No, none of "my apples" fell far from the tree. Hahaha She and I get pretty silly together.

This is a great quote, totally suits the fun person you are Cheryl and I love love the photos. Fab layout, the banner is a great touch. Thank you my friend for joining my challenge.

This is a great quote, totally suits the fun person you are Cheryl and I love love the photos. Fab layout, the banner is a great touch. Thank you my friend for joining my challenge.
Thank you for your wonderful comments, Claire! We had so much fun taking these silly pictures! I thought of these pictures right away for your challenge!! #kiss3#kiss3

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename