Status
Not open for further replies.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I love this challenge!! Seeing all the different layouts with the same photo is so fun and inspiring.
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, angbrey.
I like your background choice and the clusters on both sides of the masked photo. The snow overlay is simply stunning. Fantastic page.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here's my layout for this day's challenge to use the beautiful photo above, along with Mediterranka's Winter Tea Party collection:

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Alycia.
That wooden frame is so beautiful and creative. Just perfect for the wintry scene here. Brilliant layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
so interesting to see how everyone use the same photo differently - thanks for great challenge

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Stancey.
The scene you have created with the train and the animal music band is too cute. Just wonderful and magical. And I like also Santa Claus watching to all.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Such a fun and unique challenges. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia.
I chose to do a white space design.
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Christy.
So BEAUTIFULl! I like the clean and simple design that immediately draws the eye to the photo.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is mine dear Sylvia!! thanks you so much for the inspiration and for hosting. Happy Holidays.
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Ana.
I like the horizontal flow. The washed pops of green and the tiny themed cluster are just perfect. Brilliant layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Merci pour ce beau défi !
(Je n'arrive pas à ajouter correctement une page liée, désolée).
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Cath.
I like the winter scene you have created. It looks so peaceful. Everything is so well placed and fits perfectly together. Just wonderful.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
It's amazing to go through this thread and see all the different interpretations of the image. Here's my page...

Thanks for hosting, Sylvia!
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Angie.
The soft journaling is just perfect and goes perfectly with the masked photo. I like the snowflakes and the themed cluster with the word art. Brilliant layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hi Sylvia, I [heart] sheep! So i used that part of the picture to give full attention.
Thank you for the challenge.

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, ViVre.
You melt my heart by presenting the sheep. I LOVE them too !!! Your design and creativity is outstanding, just WOW! I ♥ everything about your page

Status
Not open for further replies.