Oscraps

Day 3
For the Use the same photo challenge

I love this challenge. When you see how many styles have been created with this same photo it is amazing!

I have used different techniques. I first clipped the photo in a mask (you don't see much of it anymore) On each layer of the mask (there were many layers) I gave the filter oil painting. Then I merged the layers. I then clipped this layer into the float frame. Then I put different overlays over the photo and set the blend mode to multiply so that I got different colors.
I also added some canvas textures on the page.
As a bottom layer I blended 2 papers.

Thanks for looking
  • Love
Reactions: *sylvia*
very appealing page with wonderful blending and great framing- this makes your page a little bit magical

I love the way you blended the photo with background, and add additional texture using the rectangles frames.

Love your creative way of scrapping the photo with the wonderful vellum rectangles with those shadows. I also love that sweet quote. Such a magical feeling here!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Vera.
The vellum rectangles are so cool and creative. The effect is just perfect. I like the quote and the tiny snow flake too. Terrific layout.

Beautiful! I love your design and photo treatment. Feels like a lot of white space and you got a lot of depth from the overlapped layering.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename