Oscraps

***WINNERS ANNOUNCED*** DAY 3 - Use The Same Photo | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
If you like the photo, I didn't think you'd mind if I used it twice on my layout. Always need to think in double pages for my book. :D
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, isDK.
Your creativity blows me away. And that selfie stick is the highlight. Terrific layout - I like everything about it.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I sat down to look at the challenge, not planning to do a layout till later, but ended up with a finished layout in spite of my intentions! Now to go back to work on the scavenger hunt as originally planned!!;)
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, JoanK.
Such an amazing layout with that book and how you have decorate it with tiny themed elements.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
You chose a great photo, Sylvia, judging by all the beautiful -- and different -- layouts in the gallery. Wow! I decided to make a greeting card and used a sketch effect on the photo. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Diane.
Just wonderful your clean and simple design. The red border is just perfect.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I love your challenge, Sylvia - how fun to see everybody's different takes using the same photograph.

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Cheryl.
The snowflakes around your page are so great and the themed elements are perfectly placed. What a beautiful page.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Such a gorgeous photo! I agree, it IS amazing how the same photo can look so different and used so many ways. Great challenge!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Susan.
Soft, dreamy and also magical. Everything goes perfectly together. Brilliantly done.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the fun challenge! I love snow globes so I placed the photo in a snow globe.

Home For The Holidays Oscraps Collaboration
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Clusters by NLD Designs
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Evelyn.
This is just perfect. I like snow globes too and everything about your layout. STUNNING!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Great to see how much creativity there is here at Oscraps, so many different styles with 1 same photo!
Buddy the elf is very proud of all these beautiful creations!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

Hello, this is my first time participating in the challenge and I hope I did it right. It was fun to create a scrabbooking page under someone's guidelines.
Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Beata.
So pretty. I like the photo effect and the tiny themed clusters. Your design gives the layout such an peaceful touch. Just wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.