Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) June 2022 Challenge

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS JUNE CHALLENGE IS...
Jeannette Congratulations!!

1653477883433.png

There is so much going on right now that makes us sad/angry/frustrated. It's easy to only focus on the bad things. However, this is also the time of year for celebration. We just finished celebrating moms. Soon we'll celebrate dads. It's also graduation time and the grads are definitely celebrating the milestone. We also have small things that make us smile every day. Birds at our bird feeders. Flowers blooming. Petting our fur babies. A day at the beach or on the ski slope. Your dream vacation finally happening. There really is a lot to be happy about right now. So, that is what we are going to focus on for June.

The challenge this month is to create a layout about something happy using Vicki's products. It's that simple. Focus on the happy and use Vicki's designs.

Here is my page for the challenge.

HappyJune2022.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout about something happy.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST 2022 June 30.
(See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Wonderful challenge, there is so much in this world that makes me happy!
Nature, reading, my garden, flowers, growing vegetables, my family.

Rome.jpg

I went to Rome with my daugther in April. Rome was amazing, I fell in love!
Spending time with my girl however, seeing so many beautiful things, experience our travel toghether, that truly made me happy!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Wonderful challenge, there is so much in this world that makes me happy!
Nature, reading, my garden, flowers, growing vegetables, my family.

View attachment 373014

I went to Rome with my daugther in April. Rome was amazing, I fell in love!
Spending time with my girl however, seeing so many beautiful things, experience our travel toghether, that truly made me happy!
Absolutely beautiful!!! Your daughter and the layout!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Always such a fun challenge. Thanks so much for hosting, Cindy. My family is going through a very difficult time right now and it helps me to remind myself that I must find some happiness in the midst of it all, or go nuts. :)

This is beautiful!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I want to thank everyone who joined me for the June challenge. I loved seeing everyone's "happy" layouts.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS JUNE CHALLENGE IS...
Jeannette Congratulations!!